Adobe XD Essential Training: Prototype and Share
Adobe XD Essential Training: Prototype and Share is an Intermediate level course on CAD, produced by the creator, Demian Borba. This course is an important foundation for a person who needs to sharpen his/her CAD expertise. It gives you a thorough grip on CAD, Prototyping, Web, User Experience, Adobe XD, CAD, Prototyping, Web, User Experience and Adobe XD.
Adobe XD is a fantastic platform for UX design that allows you to create rich prototypes with fixed elements, overlays, and complex animations. It also has powerful features for capturing feedback and for developer handoff. Demian Borba is a strategic development manager for XD and, in this course, he shares insider tips on prototyping and sharing design and prototypes with XD. Learn how to build artboards into clickable prototypes with transitions and detailed microinteractions; record prototypes as videos; preview on iOS and Android; and export to After Effects. Then, when it’s time for sharing, create web links with your work for stakeholders to review with comments and pins, and with developers via Design Spec links, where they can get all the info they need, including assets.
- Adding, removing, and recording interactions
- Using overlays and fixed elements
- Creating rich animations within the same artboard
- Using timed transitions and drag gestures
- Previewing mobile projects on iOS or Android devices
- Sharing prototypes on the web for feedback
- Creating design specs for developers
- Exporting assets as PNG, SVG, PDF, and JPG
- Export designs to After Effects
- Delivering presentations with XD