Adobe XD Essential Training: Design (2018)
Adobe XD Essential Training: Design (2018) is an Intermediate level course on Web, compiled by the author, Demian Borba. This course is an important pillar for anyone who needs to get better at his/her Web talent. It gives you a thorough grip on Interaction Design, Web, User Experience, Adobe XD, Interaction Design, Web, User Experience and Adobe XD.
Adobe XD is a powerful platform for creating user experiences using an iterative design process. In this course, strategic development manager Demian Borba introduces the design tools and workflows in XD. Learn how to set up a project for UX design, use artboards and grids, and start working with the vector design tools. Find out how to access the official UI kits from Apple, Google, Microsoft, and from the community, all for free. Then, discover how to use power capabilities such as Repeat Grid and the Assets panel. Leverage files from other apps as well as from Creative Cloud Libraries. Resize elements responsively and use plugins to do a lot more. By the end of the course, you should have everything you need to know to create efficient web and mobile application designs with Adobe XD.
- Understanding all tools in Design mode
- Bringing files for Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch
- Working with text, vectors, image fills, and masks
- Repeating elements with the powerful Repeat Grid tool
- Resizing multiple elements with responsive resize
- Using the new Assets panel to manage symbols, colors, and character styles
- Sharing symbols across files, with text and image overrides
- Creating and consuming bitmaps and vectors from CC Libraries
- Extending the power of XD using great plugins