Adobe XD: Building a Responsive Component Library
Adobe XD: Building a Responsive Component Library is an Intermediate level tutorial on Web, crafted by the creator, Dani Beaumont. This tutorial is an absolute pillar for a person who needs to excel in his/her Web expertise. It gives you a strong understanding on Web, User Experience, Adobe XD, Web, User Experience and Adobe XD.
Explore using Adobe XD to build out a component library that can be easily adapted and updated from project to project. Instructor Dani Beaumont covers efficiently designing for multiple screen resolutions, correcting hierarchy and responsive resize behavior to mimic real-world scenarios, creating and managing states (sprites), and more. Plus, Dani shares a variety of tips and tricks along the way.
- Building component masters and instances
- Converting objects to components
- Nesting components
- Atomic Design methodology
- Using repeat grid with components
- Using states and micro-interactions
- Creating component states to organize content
- Using states to represent breakpoints
- Adjusting elements for a tablet layout