Adobe Camera Raw Essential Training
Adobe Camera Raw Essential Training is an Beginner level course on Photography, produced by an expert, Julieanne Kost. This course is a critical pillar for a person who needs to excel in his/her Photography skills. It provides you a thorough grip on Photography, Raw Processing, Camera Raw, Photography, Raw Processing and Camera Raw.
In this course, you’ll discover how to use Adobe Camera Raw to quickly take your photographs from ordinary to extraordinary using nondestructive tools and techniques to help define the essence of your image and reinforce your personal style. You’ll understand why capturing the image is only half of the photographic equation as Adobe evangelist Julieanne Kost takes you through all of Camera Raw’s capabilities, from fixing common but vexing problems to finding more creative uses for the rich and nondestructive editing tools. Learn how to correct color, fix perspective problems, and enhance detail and contrast to make images come alive. Then find out how to make localized color corrections, custom black-and-white images, and even panoramas and HDR composites. If you’re interested in becoming more efficient in Camera Raw, Julieanne also includes a chapter on saving and applying presets, synchronizing multiple images, and batch processing to automate your enhancements.
- Comparing raw and JPEG files
- Correcting lens distortion and perspective problems
- Cropping and straightening a tilted horizon
- Fixing color casts and making creative color adjustments
- Revealing shadow and highlight detail
- Sharpening and reducing noise
- Making localized adjustments
- Converting to black and white
- Retouching portraits: skin, eyes, and teeth
- Automating your workflow
- Merging images for panoramas or HDR images