3ds Max: Rendering Interiors
3ds Max: Rendering Interiors is an Advanced level course on 3D + Animation, produced by an expert, Adam Crespi. This course is an absolute pillar for anyone who needs to sharpen his/her 3D + Animation skills. It provides you a strong understanding on 3D + Animation, Architecture, CAD, Photography, Lighting, Video, Materials, Rendering, Textures, 3ds Max, 3D + Animation, Architecture, CAD, Photography, Lighting, Video, Materials, Rendering, Textures and 3ds Max.
Learn how to replicate three unique lighting setups in interior scenes, starting with direct daylight, with 3ds Max. Adam Crespi shows how to create and apply materials such as paint sheens, metallic finishes, glass, and wood—textures you would find in any home. Then he shows how to create a daylight system, adding in photographic exposure to see light like you would through a camera. Then learn how to use interior lights and sky portals to light dusk and night shots. Finally, Adam shows how to add post effects and composite the rendering in After Effects and Nuke.
- Creating and applying materials with luster and shine
- Creating a daylight system
- Casting light from interior lighting fixtures
- Lighting with sky portals
- Creating an ambient occlusion rendering pass
- Fine-tuning Final Gather and lighting
- Compositing in Nuke and After Effects
- Adding depth of field, highlights, and glow